11th WFH Global Forum on Research and Treatment Products for Bleeding Disorders
The 11th WFH Global Forum on Research and Treatment Products for Bleeding Disorders is taking place at the Westin Hotel in Montreal on November 13-14, 2019.
The WFH Global Forum addresses issues related to the safety and supply of treatment products for bleeding disorders, and brings together patient groups, regulators, representatives from industry, and not-for-profit fractionators, as well as doctors who treat people with bleeding disorders.
Sessions from the 11th WFH Global Forum will cover the latest developments in treatment and research including:
- Plasma-derived product risks
- Extended half-life products
- Novel products
- Ensuring access to affordable treatment products and humanitarian aid
- Risks to trial participants
- Gene therapy
- New and novel hemophilia therapies: latest updates from clinical trials
- Contradictory indications regarding peg products
- WFH data collection programs
A draft Preliminary Program can be viewed here.